Veloz Nov. 6 Forum: Deadline to Register Tomorrow
Don’t Miss Out!
Veloz and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power invite you to join key corporate, nonprofit and government representatives at a November 6 electric car forum in Los Angeles, SoCal is the Locale: Where Electric Cars are Poised to Change Transportation.
The forum will feature VIPs working on transportation electrification from a variety of sectors:
- LADWP’s Mel Levine
- CARB’s Mary Nichols
- CEC’s David Hochschild
- GO-Biz’s Tyson Eckerle
- LACI’s Matt Petersen
- Electrify America’s Giovanni Palazzo
- EVgo’s Jonathan Levy
- Automakers: Ford, Toyota, Audi, Rivian and Harley-Davidson
- Charging infrastructure leaders: LADWP, SCE, EDF Renewable Energy and BYD
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
111 North Hope Street, Los Angeles 90012
Auditorium, A-level Lobby
Join Veloz leaders and panelists who represent:
- California utilities
- Transportation network companies
- Charging infrastructure providers
- Venture capital investors
Registration ends tomorrow, October 31.