New from GO-Biz: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Permitting Guidebook
The California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, GO-Biz, has released a new guidebook to help streamline actions to get California to 250,000+ electric vehicle charging stations by 2025.
Veloz and these member organizations are acknowledged in this publication:
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- California Air Resources Board
- California Energy Commission
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- Electrify America
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Southern California Edison
Veloz is an organization dedicated to bringing electric vehicles into the mainstream through public-facing programs, including Veloz’s public awareness campaign, Electric For All. With unparalleled and diverse leadership, Veloz is uniquely able to accelerate the shift to electric cars through public-private collaboration, public engagement and policy education innovation.
Find out how your organization can get involved. Contact Veloz Executive Director Josh Boone or call (916) 572-8510.