We are excited to announce that Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg will give the Veloz Forum morning keynote and CalEPA Secretary for Environmental Protection, Jared Blumenfeld, will give the afternoon keynote.
We hope you can join us on March 4 for the Veloz forum ELECTRIC TRANSPORTATION 2030: POLICY, POWER & PLUGS, sponsored by Electrify America, where transportation electrification VIPs from a variety of sectors will present and gather including:
- Mayor Darrell Steinberg, City of Sacramento
- Jared Blumenfeld, California Secretary for Environmental Protection, California Environmental Protection Agency
- Caroline Choi, Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Edison International/Southern California Edison
- Giovanni Palazzo, President and CEO, Electrify America and President, Electrify Canada
- Mary Nichols, Chair, California Air Resources Board
- Brian Kelly, CEO, High-Speed Rail Authority
- Toks Omishakin, Director, CalTrans
- David Hochschild, Chair, California Energy Commission
- Mark Kaufman, Mach-E Marketing Strategy, Global Director, Electric Vehicle Marketing and Distribution, Ford Motor Company
- Laura Genao, Managing Director State Regulatory Affairs, Southern California Edison
- Paul Lau, Chief Grid Strategy & Operations Officer Sacramento, California Area, SMUD
- Orson Aguilar, Vice-Chair GRID Alternatives Board of Directors
You will also receive a briefing on California electric vehicle and economic jobs report being released by the Los Angeles Economic Development Center
Please register by Friday, February 28.