Veloz and Pacific Gas and Electric invite you to join key corporate, nonprofit and government representatives at a July 17 forum in San Francisco to discuss getting California to 5 million electric vehicles by 2030.
July 17, 2018
12:30 – 5 p.m.
Pacific Gas and Electric headquarters
77 Beale St., San Francisco 94105
The governor has been invited (confirmation forthcoming) as the keynote speaker along with participation from other high-profile corporate, nonprofit and government representatives.
At the heart of the forum will be panel discussions:
- The status and future plans of California’s electric vehicle refueling infrastructure
- How are app car companies incorporating electric cars?
- What policy is needed to meet California’s electric vehicle goals?
Join Veloz leaders and panelists who represent:
- California utilities
- Transportation network companies
- Charging infrastructure providers
- Venture capital investors
RSVP HERE by July 10