Join Veloz in Oakland on October 16-18 for VERGE 2018 and be sure to register by Sept. 21 to take advantage of early bird pricing.
This year’s conference and expo includes three concurrent conferences:
- VERGE Circular conference focuses on optimizing resource use through systems that are restorative and regenerative by design.
- VERGE Energy Conference focuses on decarbonizing global energy systems at the grid and distributed scales.
- VERGE Transport Conference focuses on enabling a clean, efficient transportation system accessible to all.
The conference also offers unique programs, several inspirational plenary sessions, great networking opportunities, and much more. Learn from a variety of featured speakers including Veloz Board of Directors Chair David Hochschild, Veloz Public Policy Board Chair Janea A. Scott, and many representatives from these Veloz member organizations:
- California Energy Commission
- EDF Renewable Energy
- Electric Power Research Institute
- General Motors
- The Greenlining Institute
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Southern California Edison
- World Resources Institute
Remember to register by Sept. 21 for the early bird price and be sure to use our 10 percent promo code V18VELOZ and join us and 2,500+ leaders at VERGE 2018. See you there.
Click here to learn more and RSVP today.