- This event has passed.
Veloz Webinar – Jump on Board: How Electrifying Rideshare Helps Meet California’s Zero Emission Vehicle Goals
April 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
10-11 a.m. (PST)
When you jump in an electric rideshare, you may be jumping on board your first electric vehicle. Rideshare networks not only introduce EV’s to the general population but, can also help drivers adopt their first EV.
As we look out toward the 2035 zero emission vehicle goals, what is the role of rideshare companies and how are they supporting drivers go electric? Join our next webinar and talk with rideshare companies, equity advocates, public agencies, academia, and a rideshare driver to identify actions that support drivers of all income levels to go electric to meet California’s climate, air quality, and racial equity goals as well as the driver’s financial goals. Speakers for this one hour webinar include:
- Sam Arons, Director of Sustainability, Lyft
- Shin-pei Tsay, Global Head of Cities and Transportation Policy, Uber
- Terry Travis, Managing Partner, EVNoire
- Jim Pyatt, Modesto-based Chevy Bolt Uber driver
- Jen Gress, Chief, Sustainable Transportation and Communities Division, California Air Resources Board
- Mollie Cohen D’Agostino, Policy Director, 3 Revolutions Future Mobility Program, Institute of Transportation Studies at UC Davis Policy Institute for Energy, the Environment, and the Economy